For over five decades The Russ Darrow Group has been delivering an uncompromised customer experience.
Our involvement in the community and serving our customers has been the foundation of our success.
The Russ Darrow Group is searching for motivated, hardworking, & driven individuals to help us keep developing our dynamic culture.
Why Us: The Russ Darrow Group makes a "career investment" in the development of its employees.
This philosophy is unique to the automotive industry.
We believe in "growing our own." In 2004, the Darrow University was developed to formalize this, allowing all employees to be well trained and prepared for the future.
We also offer best in class benefits including health insurance for as low as $79 per month!!!
Why You: You’re not just looking for a paycheck, you’re looking to be a part of something big.
You want to work with a team that gives back to the community at every opportunity.
You want to show off your skills to get to the next level.
You want to look for a leadership team that is truly invested in you and your career.
The Russ Darrow Group has a track record for success and a positive plan for the future, and we'd like you to be a part of it.
We are seeking a PART TIME Receptionist/Office Assistant with excellent customer service skills and a winning attitude.
This individual will receive calls into the dealership, determine the nature of the callers business, and direct the caller to their destination.
This position will also be responsible for basic accounting skills and knowledge of routine accounting functions in both accounts receivable and accounts payable.
The ideal candidate would have dealership experience and excellent knowledge of Excel but we are always willing to train the right candidate!
Responsibilities * Calculate the customer’s bill using the dealership’s computer system
* Receive cash, checks and credit card payments from customers and record the amount received on the repair order and/or counter ticket
* Make change accurately and issue receipts to customers
* Answer phones and direct consumer to the proper department and follow up in a timely manner
* Handle customer complaints diplomatically and refer complaining customers to the appropriate individual for resolution
* Operate switchboard telephone system * Communicate with callers in a professional, friendly and efficient manner, striving to minimize the amount of time customers spend on hold
* Assist the managers with various clerical duties as needed
* Be friendly, professional, courteous and efficient when working with all customers and employees
* Familiarize yourself with department structures & internal procedures for assisting customers efficiently
Requirements * Experience with Microsoft Office suite is a plus
* Available to work flexible hours on weeknights & weekends
* Ability to communicate customers' interests needs and requests to management and sales personnel
* Professional personal appearance * Clean driving record
Benefits * Great Location, Wonderful Facility, Fantastic Products
* Strong Above Average Pay Plan * Advancement Opportunities
* Medical, Dental, and Vision * 401K with Match
* Paid time off and vacation * Growth opportunities
* Paid Training * Family vehicle purchase plans
* Family owned and operated * Long term job security
* Health and wellness
Location/Region: Waukesha, WI (53186)